CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 24, 2008

i forgot to do a post about the new play!!!






sorry i completely forgot to post it!!!





but ts all good here we are:


okay so this play id pretty gay... but i loves the Twee costume! very chic



ANYWAYS...there is a cheat in it to get some gay stupid wand thing or w.e... just clikc here on the speaker:






i didnt have time to circle the speakers to show where to clikc and all that this time, but im figurting u can figure it out by yourselves this one time lol..

so dere u go!


(((if u ask me other than the kewlio costumes, this is pretty babyish and a dumb girly play)))

=l

stay kewl penguins!!

~Mwsbff =D =D

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, am Hannahdraw I hope I see you on ClubPenguin!


:]


My blog: hannahrawwebkinz.blogspot.com

I LOVE CP!!!!!!!!!!!!!